OMS friendly gnocchi can be slightly tricky to come by. Look in health food stores for gluten free gnocchi as this often doesn't contain milk.
Cherry tomato gnocchi
A really simple and filling dish. Add a little more chili flakes if you like a bit of spice!
Ingredients List for people
- Start by halving the cherry tomatoes.
- Add them to a non-stick frying pan with a little water. Over a low heat the tomatoes will start to break down and cook in their own juices.
- Add salt and pepper, garlic and chili flakes.
- While this is cooking, roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Then add the sun dried tomatoes to the pan.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in a pan according to the packet instructions, drain and reserve some cooking water.
- Then add the cooked gnocchi to the pan of tomatoes along with a tablespoon of cooking water.