- Mix the chickpea flour, almond milk, tahini, vinegar, baking powder & salt, in a bowl, whisk well, leaving no lumps
- Heat a 10-12 inch non stick skillet. Pour the batter into the skillet and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Lift the crust using a wide spatula and flip over. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 10 minutes. You will make two pizza crusts.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet, add marinara sauce & toppings.
- Bake for 10 more minutes!
You can top these pizza's with any of your favorite veggies! Here are some suggestions:
- Red onion
- Nutritional yeast