- To make the glaze: Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and light brown sugar together in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1-2 minutes until the glaze reduces slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F / 230 C and line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Prepare the fish by cutting into fillets and remove skin if desired.
- Thinly slice the fruit into rounds and lay them in a single layer on the sheet pan, lay aside a couple slices. Put the fish over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the fish with half of the citrus glaze, use the other half midway through cooking. Add the remaining fruit slices on top.
- Roast, for about 5 mins, then brush with remaining glaze.
- Return to the oven and roast until just cooked through, about 5-10 mins, depending on the size of your fish fillets.
- Turn on the broiler (grill) and put the fish back in the oven until citrus fruit begins to caramelize, about 1-2 mins.
Based on recipe from What should I make for…