Adapted from BBC Good Food.
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Prepare vegetables – cut potatoes into small chunks, trim and halve asparagus
- Parboil potatoes and shake after draining.
- Add potatoes and shallots to a parchment lined baking tray, salt and drizzle with half the vinegar and roast for 20 mins.
- Shake potatoes. Add asparagus and put in the oven for 15 minutes
- Add tomatoes and salmon on top and add to the oven for 10 -15 mins.
- Add basil to serve, and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil if you choose (roasting potatoes without oil may make them a little drier).