If not using medjool dates, it's a good idea to soak the dates and raisins in water for around 5 minutes prior to making the bars.
Fruit and Nut Larabars
A really simple recipe to create a perfect on-the-go snack. The bars are filled with nuts, dates and raisins. Recipe kindly sent in by Bri.
Ingredients List for people
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Blend until your desired texture has been reached
- If it's too runny, add a couple more cashews; if it's too dry, add a few more dates
- Once your mixture is all ground up, line a baking pan with parchment paper and scoop the mixture in and press it down and into the sides
- Leave it to set into the fridge (at least an hour) and then cut into bars