Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Garlic and Bean Stew
Flavourful tomato, garlic and bean stew perfect served with rice or crusty bread on a cold day.
Ingredients List for people
- Break the garlic into cloves and peel off skin.
- Leave cloves whole.
- In a non-stick pan add the onion and cook until medium brown.
- Add the garlic and carrots and cook for another minute.
- Add beans, tomatoes, bay leaves, and water.
- Cover and simmer for an hour.
- Add water if too thick.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and lemon juice and serve over brown rice.