- Cook the onion in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium heat until translucent. Make sure to add a bit of water if the onion begins to stick too much and take on colour.
- Add the chili powder and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Ladle 2-3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce into a small bowl and gradually mix in the almond butter to create a smooth sauce, making sure it's not too thick and dry - if it is, just add some more tomato sauce
- Pour the contents of the pan into the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the fish to the sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, the fish will break up, but this is fine.
- Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
Note- Any leftovers are good on toast the next day!