Grey Mullet and Orzo
A deliciously light summery dish, perfect for impressing friends at a dinner party or as a treat just for yourself!
Recipe kindly sent in by Ellen
Ingredients List for people
- Place each grey mullet fillet on a large piece of foil, top with parsley, a twist or two of pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Use the foil to create a parcel around the fish.
- Bake in a moderate over for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile gently dry fry the garlic for a couple of minutes in a deep frying pan then add the orzo and a splash of wine.
- Add oregano and the Dulse flakes.
- When the wine has been absorbed, tip in the tomatoes. Fill the can with stock and add to the pan.
- Season with pepper and stir on a gentle simmer for about 12 minutes, until the orzo is cooked.
- Lay the broccoli or asparagus on top of the orzo mix, cover and steam for 3-5 minutes until cooked to taste.
- Unwrap the fish and serve with the orzo mix and a lemon wedge.
- Tastes great topped with drizzle of flax oil.