- Heat the oven grill to medium.
- Halve the peaches, carefully removing the stone, and place flesh-side up in a shallow roasting tin.
- Mix together the maple syrup with the brandy if using, and drizzle over the peaches.
- Cook under the grill for 5 minutes, or until the peaches start to turn golden and release a little juice.
- Crumble the amaretti biscuits and sprinkle over each peach half.
- Put the peaches back under the grill for approx. 2 minutes until the crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve the peaches warm with a few fresh raspberries and an extra drizzle of maple syrup if liked.
- I use shop-bought amaretti biscuits for this recipe which are dairy-free, fat-free and only contain egg white. If you can’t find OMS-compliant amaretti biscuits, you could make your own using the recipe on the OMS website https://overcomingms.org/recipe/amaretti-biscuits or substitute with chopped or flaked almonds.
- Serve the peaches with your favourite plant-based yoghurt.
- You could also use other combinations of stone fruits and berries, e.g. nectarines and blueberries.