Why not cook your swordfish on the BBQ or using an electrical grill. You could serve with fresh spring vegetables, a salad or a salsa verde.
Herby Grilled Swordfish
Ingredients List for people
- Trim zucchini ends and grate coarsely
- Season swordfish with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- Put swordfish on parchment paper in a roasting pan.
- Broil (grill) the fish for 5 minutes. Pull rack out enough so you can turn fish over carefully with a spatula. Return pan to broiler and cook for another 5 minutes.
- To make dressing whisk lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and chopped parsley, oregano and capers.
- Arrange swordfish on bed of zucchini and pour over dressing and a few extra capers.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.