Homemade Potato Wedges
Ingredients List for people
- 4 medium potatoes
- Scrub and dry medium to large potatoes.
- Use evenly shaped oval potatoes.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into six long wedges.
- Lay wedges, skin-side down, on an oven tray lined with baking paper, or a non-stick liner.
- Sprinkle cut surfaces with pepper or seasoning mix, or leave them as is.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 160-180°C until the wedges are an even light brown.
- Serve the wedges hot with dips, or as a side dish with a meal.