If you don't eat honey, you could swap this out for maple syrup.
Honey Roasted Carrots with Pomegranate and Pecans
These carrots make a great vegetable side dish. Carrots develop deep, concentrated flavor and, thanks to the honey, go golden and caramelized as they roast in the oven. If you don't eat honey, use maple syrup instead.
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- If using large carrots, cut into batons, smaller ones can be roasted whole.
- Parboil your carrots for about two minutes.
- Coat the carrots in honey and a small amount of water.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes.
- When the carrots are roasted, toss through the pomegranate seeds and pecans.