Kidney Bean Curry
This comforting meal is simple to make but extremely tasty. If you prefer you're food on the spicy side, add more chillies!
Ingredients List for people
- Finely chop the chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Dry fry all three, adding a little water if needed
- Once they have colour and smell fragrant, add the tomato puree, creating a paste.
- Slowly pour in cream, adding a little at a time
- Add the kidney beans, if it seems a little dry, add more cream or tomato puree
- Taste and add salt and pepper
- Serve with rice