Lentil Loaf Roast
This lentil loaf roast is the perfect star to any Sunday roast! Serve it with our gravy, no oil roast potatoes and veggies. (See recipes below). Recipe adapted from The Wallflower Kitchen
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a loaf tin with grease proof paper.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the onion and garlic, adding a little water to sauté until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and carrot and cook for another five minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and use a masher to help combine.
- Don't over-mash, just enough so that the mixture comes together.
- Add a drop of water if the mixture is too dry, if it's too wet, add more oats.
- Transfer the mixture into a loaf tin and cook for 40-45 mins, until the outside develops a crust and the inside is firm.