Mexican Corn on the Cob
A really easy, really tasty recipe building on the taste of corn. Great starter or side.
Ingredients List for people
- Shuck the corn ears if needed.
- Add unsalted cold water in pot, (salting the water makes the corn tough) and the ears of corn.
- Cover, and bring to the boil.
- Turn off the pot and leave for 5 mins. They will keep for another 10 mins without becoming tough if needed.
- Combine cayenne pepper, lime juice and extra virgin olive oil and drizzle over the cooked corn to add flavour.