- Preheat oven to moderately low.
- Sift flour, 2 tablespoons of the cocoa, sugar and 2 teaspoons of the coffee powder into 1.25-liter (5-cup) ovenproof dish.
- Gradually stir in milk and extra virgin olive oil.
- Sift brown sugar, remaining cocoa and remaining coffee evenly over flour mixture.
- Gently pour the water over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake pudding, uncovered, in moderately slow oven about 45 minutes.
- Serve dusted with sifted icing sugar.
Make sure the cocoa powder doesn't contain milk and is a high cocoa percentage.