- Heat a large pan and dry fry the peppers and onions until they start to colour and caramelize. If they start to stick add a little water.
- Add the mushrooms and the cumin and garlic powder.
- After the mushrooms have started to brown add the kidney beans to heat through.
- Cook until all the veg is soft and taken on the spices.
- If serving with guacamole, prepare this now. (Recipe found below)
- Dry fry the corn tortillas in a frying pan until they start to brown and crisp.
- Fill the wraps with the veggies and top with red onion and chilli, enjoy!
Serve with homemade guacamole, recipe found here.