- ¾ cup quinoa
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp tomato puree , organic
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 6 chestnut mushrooms , sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes , cut in half
- 1 avocado , sliced lengthways
- handful of pitted olives , green or black
- handful of rocket
- olive oil , to line the baking pan
- For the base, soak the quinoa overnight in cold water.
- When it’s time to get pizza-making, drain the quinoa, add it to a food processor (or use a blender) along with the apple cider vinegar, herbs and salt. Blend until a soft dough begins to form.
- Line the bottom of a baking pan with olive oil, pour the mix in and bake for around 15 minutes.
- While the dough is cooking, dry fry the mushrooms by adding a little salt and water.
- Mix the tomato puree and maple syrup together.
- When the base comes out of the oven, spread the tomato puree evenly over it and add the mushrooms, tomatoes and olives on top.
- Put the pizza back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
- When it comes out, top with the avocado and rocket and enjoy immediately!