This recipe was kindly sent in by Karen. Her cookbook Eat Well, Live Well is available to buy here.
Oat and banana pancakes
This recipe makes 10 thick, small American style pancakes, a great OMS Friendly breakfast option.
Recipe kindly sent in by Karen.
Ingredients List for people
- Place the oats and flaxseed into a blender and pulse on high speed 3 or 4 times until ground into flour.
- Add the dairy free milk, banana, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and blend until smooth.
- Heat a medium size non-stick frying pan and wipe over with a little olive oil.
- Carefully pour out large blobs of the pancake mix and cook for a few minutes until bubbles appear.
- Turn them over and cook on the other side.
- Serve with toppings of your choice