- Place the oats and flaxseed into a blender and pulse on high speed 3 or 4 times until ground into flour.
- Add the dairy free milk, banana, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and blend until smooth.
- Heat a medium size non-stick frying pan and wipe over with a little olive oil.
- Carefully pour out large blobs of the pancake mix and cook for a few minutes until bubbles appear.
- Turn them over and cook on the other side.
- Serve with toppings of your choice
This recipe was kindly sent in by Karen. Her cookbook Eat Well, Live Well is available to buy here.