Olive Oil Drop Biscuits
These savoury biscuits are bread like in texture, similar to scones, and are rich with olive oil flavour.
Perfect to serve fresh out of the oven with a big bowl of soup.
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in the oil and milk until fully combined.
- Drop the mixture by the tablespoon full onto a baking tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.