- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar (golden)
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts of choice replace with dried fruit or - subs for choc chips for non-OMSers
- 1.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao / cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Makes 5 medium size cookies OR 4 larger cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking tray (if necessary)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl – it should be a sort of slightly wet, dough like consistency
- Split the dough into 4 or 5 pieces (depending on what you want) and roll them into balls, placing them onto your baking tray
- Flatten and then mould the dough into the shape you want – rounds are probably easiest!
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 5 – 6 minutes
- Cool until firm (this takes a few minutes if you eat them warm)
- Best eaten on the day they are made as there are so few of them!