Adapted from Olive recipe.
One-pan cod and chickpea bake
This simple dish really does only require one pan and everything is baked, so it’s an easy but tasty meal.
Ingredients List for people
- Heat the oven to 180 C.
- Put the garlic, chilli, tomatoes and chickpeas in a baking dish and add the olive oil and paprika.
- Toss together and then roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove and place the cod fillets on top, season and then return to the oven and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the cod is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Scatter with parsley and serve with lemon rind on top.
- Serve with rice, fresh bread or simply enjoy on its own for a lighter meal.