This simple dish is full of flavor and is great as a mid-week go to meal.
Thanks to Clare for sharing this recipe.
Ingredients List for people
- Boil water and cook rice for around 20-30 minutes until soft.
- Cook of your onions in the water and once soft remove from pan.
- Add the green beans with a splash of water, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rendang paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rice with another splash of water and half of the onions. Cook for a further few minutes.
- Add your prawns and cook through until they are cooked.
- Stir in chopped coriander and remaining onions.