- Soak the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- In a large non-stick wok or frying pan, sauté the red pepper and snow peas for 2 minutes, using a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and the prawns and warm through.
- Add the drained rice noodles and mix well to combine.
- Serve in warmed bowls.
- Add one finely chopped red onion in step 2.
- Delicious topped with fresh coriander, finely sliced spring onions, and toasted cashew nuts.
Please note: pad thai suace is considered to be ready-processed and would fall into the 'amber' category i.e. may be used little and not too often.