- Set your oven to 180 degrees C and wrap your eggplant in tin foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and spoon out the aubergine flesh and place in a blender.
- Steam your broccoli florets for 5 minutes until cooked but still crunchy
- In the mean-time, add the quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes and arugula to a salad bowl.
- To make the pesto, add the nuts, basil, maple syrup and olive oil to the eggplant in your blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Add the cooked broccoli florets to the salad and top with pesto.