- Heat the oven to 200 C / 180 C Fan / 400 F
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, dry and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, depending on the size of the potatoes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile flake the salmon, and combine with the beans and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and a little extra virgin olive oil if liked.
- When the potatoes are cooked, split open and fill with the salmon and bean mix.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
- squeeze a little fresh lemon juice into the filling for some extra zing!
- sprinkle with dry chilli flakes to add a spicy punch
- serve a green salad on the side