- Start by cooking the rice
- Mix the paprika and cumin in a small bowl. Rub the spices over the salmon fillets.
- Put into health/electric grill for 3-8 minutes or under broiler (grill) for 8 -10 mins. Use parchment paper to prevent damage to your tray or grill.
- Wilt the spinach. Take the rice off the heat when done.
- Once cooked, flake the salmon and mix with the tomatoes, coriander, red onion, avocado and cover in lime juice from 1 lime. Display in bowls, with wilted spinach and rice and lime wedges
- You can customise your own burrito bowl by adding black beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, zucchini or peppers.
- Use brown rice or another wholegrain for a healthy dinner or even substitute for cauliflower rice
- If you like a bit of spice, add jalapenos or chili sauce