Ingredients List for people
- Marinate the salmon in the garlic powder, lemon juice, soy sauce and Chinese five spice for several hours if possible.
- Prepare the couscous according to the directions on the box, omitting the oil i.e. using only the water to expand the couscous.
- When the couscous is ready, stir through the mint and lemon rind and cover.
- Steam the broccoli (or microwave) allowing it to remain firm.
- Leave covered.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade.
- Heat a non-stick pan and sear the salmon for 1-2 minutes on each side leaving the centre rare (or however desired).
- Drizzle with sesame oil, sesame seeds and serve immediately with the couscous and broccoli.