- Heat the oven to 180 C Fan/ 375 F.
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment and spread out the frozen vegetables on the tray. Spray with a little extra virgin olive oil if liked. Bake for 15 minutes, turning the vegetables over once during cooking.
- Meanwhile slash the skin of the fish fillets and season them with salt and pepper. You can brush the skin with a little extra virgin olive oil if liked.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the couscous to a large baking tin, season with salt and pepper and pour over the boiling water. Arrange the cooked vegetables over the top and sprinkle over the drained chick peas.
- Place the fish fillets on top, skin side up.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is just cooked.
- Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the fish.
- use vegetable or fish stock instead of boiling water for extra flavour.
- sprinkle the finished dish with fresh herbs, e.g. parsley or coriander