- Cook potatoes then mash.
- Dry fry onion lightly or in a tiny bit of water.
- Combine potatoes, onion, fish sauce, coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll in flour, then egg white, then crumbs.
- Cook in non-stick pan
You could add extra ingredients for flavour/texture such as:
- Sweetcorn, parsley and/or leek
- For a mediterranean flavour: lemon zest, chopped capsicum (red pepper).
- For a Thai flavour: chilli, lime juice, ginger and/or garlic,
- You could swap out the onion for chives or chives for a fresher flavour.