Option: sprinkle paprika on top
Tzatziki is a cucumber, yogurt and garlic dip which can be eaten as a dip or a spread. Picture kindly sent in by Linda.
Ingredients List for people
- Cut the cucumber in half, remove the seeds to stop the tzatziki from being too wet.
- Finely grate the cucumber.
- Sieve the cucumber pressing out the water.
- Spread cucumber on tea towel and pat dry.
- Mince garlic and add to olive oil.
- Finely chop the herbs.
- Stir herbs and garlic oil into the soy yogurt. Add lemon juice, salt and some ground pepper.
- Leave for a few hours or overnight if possible.