Serve with pilau rice or homemade potato wedges and steamed greens to make a tasty mid-week meal.
Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
Roast cauliflower has a great texture and flavour that is very different to simply boiling this vegetable. Packed with flavour this dish can be accompanied by sides to make a main dish.
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/365 F
- Parboil the whole cauliflower in a large pot for approximately 3 minutes.
- Run under cold water then leave to cool and dry on a plate for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Cut off the stem and leaves.
- While the cauliflower is cooling, combine half of the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic and all of the cayenne pepper, turmeric, salt, and cumin in a mixing bowl.
- Spread over the cauliflower head and place in the middle of the oven for 30-40 mins. Be careful not to leave it too long as it will go mushy.
- Combine the other half of the tahini, garlic, lemon juice and water to drizzle over the cooked, sliced cauliflower.