- Preheat the oven to 180C/160 Fan/350 F.
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking parchment. Soak the skewers in water if you are using wooden ones.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towel, and then cut into 3 cm cubes. Place the cubes in a bowl with the curry powder and gently toss to coat. Put to one side.
- Slice the peppers into pieces, removing the core and seeds. Halve the the tomatoes and cut into wedges. Peel and halve the red onions and cut into wedges.
- Thread the tofu and vegetables onto the skewers alternating as you like.
- Place the skewers on the lined baking tray and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until the vegetables are just starting to char.
- Serve with a salad, and your favourite dip, sauce or dressing. Or try this simple yogurt dip below.
Herby Yogurt Dressing:
Mix together 1 heaped tbsp chopped mint, 1 heaped tbsp chopped coriander, and 1 small tub of plant-based yoghurt, Season to taste with a little salt and lemon juice.