Spicy Prawn Spaghetti
This is a seafood dish full of taste and flavour, the trio of tomato, garlic and chilli are the stars of the show.
Ingredients List for people
- Dry fry the chopped red chilli, shallots and garlic in a non stick frying pan.
- Once the shallots are soft, add the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes and dried herbs.
- Bring pot of salted water to the boil and add spaghetti.
- Reduce down (should take about 10 minutes).
- Add prawns and cook for a further 2-6 minutes (depending on size) or until prawns turn pink.
- Combine sauce with the cooked, drained spaghetti and season with plenty of salt and pepper.