- Take seeds or nuts and mix with 1 cup water.
- Soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse.
- Put in blender with 1 cup water and process.
- Return to container and leave in warm place or pan of warm water until the mixture separates (5-9 hours).
- Put through a cheese cloth and squeeze out liquid.
- Let bag hang for a day to firm up the 'cheese'.
- Mix then with flavourings of choice (paprika, nutritional yeast, chili, miso, mustard are some of the flavours that could work nicely)
Use a medium cheese cloth to strain.
Add tumeric for a more cheese-like colour.