- 1 sweet potato
- pot hummus - made with extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper chopped
- spring onions chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweetcorn drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tomato chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C/ 350F.
- Pierce the potato with a fork and place in oven to bake for around 60 mins (depending on the size of the potato it could need more or less time).
- Chop the pepper, tomato and spring onion and place in a bowl with all the beans and sweetcorn.
- In a jug, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cumin and chili powder.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture.
- Once the potato is cooked, spoon hummus into the potato and top with bean mix.