Adapted from: Jerusalem, Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi
This Middle Eastern inspired salad uses herbs and bulgur wheat to make fresh and healthy lunch or side dish.
Ingredients List for people
- Soak bulgur wheat in 2 cups cold water for 20 minutes. Fluff up once it's absorbed all the water.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes (using a small serrated knife is best).
- Combine bulgur wheat with tomato and lemon juice.
- Trim off stems of parsley. Shred the parsley leaves really finely.
- Dice onion finely.
- Add parsley to the bowl - stir in salt and pepper,olive oil, all spice and baharat.