- Prepare the mushrooms, green capsicum (pepper) and green beans.
- Heat the pan on medium. Saute the veg in a tiny bit of soy sauce, stock or water until
- Mix ginger and garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and olive oil together.
- Toss the cooked vegetables in the sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the vegetables.
- Eat hot or cold
- Swap out the honey to make vegan and the soy sauce to make gluten free.
- You could also substitute vegetable for those in season or in your fridge.
Served here with rice and a grilled piece of salmon. You could also eat it with some noodles and tofu.