- Blend the silken tofu, mustard and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and continue to blend until desired consistency.
- Add some chopped garlic to the mix and blend with the tofu for an aioli equivalent.
- Try adding some other spices, like curry or paprika.
- This mayonnaise works very well as a dip for raw or cooked vegetables, or as a binder in making potato cakes.
- Keeps for several days covered in the refrigerator.
- If you don't like the taste of flaxseed oil, substitute for extra virgin olive oil.