Tomato and Pomegranate Salad
This vibrant salad makes a great addition to any buffet lunch or BBQ! Packed with fresh flavour and flax seed oil, this salad is a great go to.
Inspired by a recipe from bosh.tv
Ingredients List for people
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a large bowl, catching any pips in your other hand.
- Stir in the olive oil, flax seed oil and brown sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the tomatoes, peel and finely slice the red onion, pick the leaves from parsley and mint and add them all to the bowl.
- If using a whole pomegranate, remove the seeds by rolling it first to loosen and then cutting in half. Hold the halves over the bowl and tap the bottom of each half firmly with a spoon to release the seeds. Alternatively you can buy pre-packaged pomegranate seeds.
- Add the pea shoots, or chosen salad greens and toss altogether.