Tomato pasta salad
A really quick and simple pasta salad that is great for lunch on the go. The olives add a lovely salty taste and the dressing is a great way of incorporating flaxseed oil into a meal.
Ingredients List for people
- Boil your pasta of choice according to the packet instructions.
- Prepare the tomatoes and olives by chopping them in half.
- Cut your pepper up into bite size chunks.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, flaxseed oil, lemon juice and red wine vinegar. Add the garlic powder and chilli flakes.
- Drain your pasta under cold water and then in a large bowl, combine the pasta, chopped veg and dressing.