- 3/4 cup oat flour (you can make this in your blender or buy it, just blend oats until flour forms)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup pure
- 1/4 cup almond butter or any nut butter you like
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried fruit, nuts of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177 degrees C, Gas Mark 4) then line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients then stir together until a dough forms.
- Scoop the dough out 1 and 1/2-to-2 tbsp at a time and roll into balls. Press down with the bottom of a glass (or your hand) to form a round disc shape (or leave as balls).
- Bake in the oven for 10-13 minutes, until light golden brown on the edges.
- Enjoy! :)