Twice Baked Potatoes
These twice baked potatoes are simple yet comforting and make a great mid week meal. Serve with your favourite salad.
Ingredients List for people
- Bake your potato at 200C for around 1 hour. Make sure it is soft before you remove it.
- Leave the oven on. Cut the potato length ways and scoop out the potato and place in a bowl, leaving the shell intact.
- Place the shells on a baking try and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the potato with some plant based milk.
- Add the mushrooms, pepper and spring onion. Season to taste.
- Fill your potato shells with your potato mixture and return to the oven for a final 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with salad.