Share this delicious banana split with your loved one this Valentine's Day or devour it all by yourself.
NB: You will need bananas that have been frozen 24 hours in advance.
You will also need:
- Chocolate sauce – see recipe below
- Cashew cream – see recipe here
- 2-4 scoops of vanilla banana ice cream – see recipe above
- 1 banana cut lengthwise
- Fresh chopped strawberries
- Fresh cherries
- Chopped nuts of your choice
You can be creative and add different flavors to your ice cream e.g. rose water, mint or orange oil. Use different fruits that are in season – raspberries, blueberries, etc. You could use maple syrup instead of chocolate sauce – the combinations are endless.
By Karen Hart