- Start by preparing the veggies, ready to stir-fry. Peel and grate 4 cloves of garlic. Thinly slice 4 spring onions. Finely chop the 3 red chili. Chop the broccoli into 2cm pieces. Trim the bok choy and separate the leaves. Peel the carrot and then use the peeler to slice long, thin ribbons. Cut the pepper into thin strips.
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, you still want them to be a little firm when you add them to the wok as they will carry on cooking.
- Put a wok on high heat and add the garlic and chopped chilies and a dash of water so that it doesn't stick. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the rest of the veg, adding more water if needed.
- Meanwhile prepare your hoisin mushrooms by grating the ginger into a bowl. Thinly slice both the coriander leaves and stems and remaining spring onions. Roughly chop the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a frying pan and then add the spring onions, remaining garlic, ginger and chopped coriander. Add a dash of water to prevent sticking. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Then add the mushrooms and cook for a further 8 minutes.
- Return to your noodle veg and stir in 4 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, curry powder and sugar and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and stir them through the veggies.
- In your mushrooms, add the remaining soy-sauce, hoisin and sriracha sauces and stir for 1 minute, making sure your mushrooms are well coated.
- Serve the vegetable noodles in a bowl and top with hoisin mushrooms and fresh coriander.
You may want to get some suport in the kitchen when preparing this meal. There is a lot of chopping required, but produce such as chilli, ginger and garlic can be bought pre cut which may be useful to reduce the amount of preparation.